Get The Most Out of 2016!
Black Belt Business Planning Webinar
On this webinar we will cover:
• Your Business Goals for 2016
• Your When, Where and How follow through strategies
• A plan for next year
• Learning from last years mistakes and how to build upon your successes
• What tools you need to have to make 2016 rock!
The Right Mindset of a Business Owner
Mindset will make or break your business. Rarely do we ask ourselves if we are thinking about our business the wrong way. This webinar will show you some strategies to test your mindset and help you refocus.
• Why your business may not be growing as well as you think it should be.
• The 7 keys areas of business to master. Most are extremely easy to do, we just don’t do them.
• Why a break is important and how to take a proper break to refresh your mind.
• Why we don’t take risks.
• Why our team runs our business, not the business owner.
Are You Using The Right Systems?
Your business should be running smoothly! Are you missing some of the simple processes and programs that could save you time and generate you more money? This webinar will show you the systems that will turn your business around…
• Learn the software that you must put into your business for efficiency and sales
• Find out how these systems interact to make your life easier
• Learn everything from CRM’s to Project Management and Accounting systems
• We’ll help you stop the confusion!
What’s More Important; Sales, Marketing or Customer Service?
What is the most important at the moment for your business right now? More marketing, more sales or better customer service? This webinar will help you find some clarity and help you choose what to focus on first in your business. Stop floundering and start running in the right direction!
On this webinar we will discuss:
What should you be doing right now in your business?
What will give you the best rate of return now?
The top three strategies for marketing, sales and customer service in today’s market
Real life case studies of how businesses have all three areas working, to give you some great ideas.
Using YouTube In Your Business
What is the hype with YouTube?
Is it worth using YouTube for your business?
Can you generate leads using YouTube?
On this webinar you will learn:
- How to use YouTube for your business.
- All the different things you can do with YouTube.
- Ways to create simple but effective YouTube videos for your customers.
- Training on getting around YouTube and when and how to use it.
- Embedding YouTube Videos to your website.
Start tapping into the power of YouTube for your Business!
The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing A Business Specialist
Are you in business and ever been promised by an outside specialist that they can change your business, though they never delivered. Are you relying on outside specialists to help implement your marketing, sales, HR, accounts etc. Do you even need a specialist, consultant coach or guru.
During this webinar come and discover the following 7 tips on getting outside help:
- How to find out what help I need in my business from outsiders.
- The questions you need to ask your prospective specialists.
- Making sure you are getting value.
- Targets that need to be set for your specialists.
- Ensuring you get results every time
Learn WordPress The Easy Way
Join this training webinar and learn practical skills for managing your business website. Do you feel like you are beholden to a web developer even for the simplest of updates? This will tell you what you need to know to regain control over your site!
Are you already managing your own WordPress site? Then find out some ways to maximise your business website’s potential!
Find out about:
- The dos and don’ts of playing in WordPress
- The Plugins your site must have!
- How to back up a site and page easily
- Three easy steps to add a new page
- When you can do something yourself and when you need to involve a developer
- Powerful Call to Actions and options for your site
Smash Your Goals For 2015The New Year is coming and here’s your opportunity to give yourself a head start!
This webinar is hands on and you will come away with:
- Your Business Goals for 2015
- What you did right and what you did wrong in 2014
- A plan to address the key components that will make your business run smoothly next year
- Your When, Where and How follow through strategies
- The tools you’ll need to make 2015 a winner
Business Owner Performance Review
It is good enough for us to give our team a performance review, but who gives you, the business owner, your review? What should you be reviewing yourself against?
This webinar will show you how to step back and view your business from a different perspective. Join us to find out:
- The 7 Key Areas of Performance Reviews for a Business Owner
- How often you need to be reviewing these Key Areas
- Ways to rate yourself constructively rather than destructively
- Your strengths and weaknesses and finding holes you need to fix in your business.
- To analyse yourself and your business from a CEO perspective.
7 Powerful Marketing Strategies for Your Business
What is marketing?
Do you know how to market your business correctly?
What marketing should I be doing?
What happens if you have no money for marketing?
These are all interesting questions that plague business owners and will always be a challenge. That is why we like to take the difficulty out of marketing. We make it easy to do, easy to implement and we help you get on with what you are good at, which is running your business. During this 1 hour webinar you will receive:
- 7 Powerful Marketing Strategies that are working for small businesses right now!
- Focus! Find out where you should be with your marketing strategy.
- Find out the difference between marketing, branding and lead generation
- Learn when you should market and how often.
- Be able to produce a 1 page marketing plan that works and makes you focus on the core business.
Maximise Your Business Value
Learn how to Maximise Your Business Value with guest speaker Kay Bielenberg from Benchmark on Tuesday 15th July at 9:30am AEST.
Kay will show you how to view your business through a buyer’s eyes. You will learn how to demonstrate profit, growth and security if ever you needed to sell your business. Most importantly she will explain how to prepare your business for sale from day one.
It is time to start now; to start preparing your valued asset for sale and during this webinar you will learn exactly what to do today to get your business ready. Even if you do not want to sell your business, this webinar is still a valuable tool to learn how to increase the value of your business.
As an example, if you are planning on selling it can be tempting to reduce your spending on key areas, don’t. Remember buyer’s want to see something easy to understand and ready to run. This webinar will help you focus on important documentation, reducing your role as owner and adding value to your business.
During this webinar you will learn the following powerful points:
• See your business through the buyer’s eyes.
• Eliminate yourself from the business.
• Make sure all revenue is recorded.
• Secure Assets.
• Prepare your exit strategy from today.
7 “Musts” Of Your Business Website
Ever wonder how you see websites generating so much traffic and leads and your site may lucky to get one request a week. All those ads on social media promising you thousands of people to your website, all these leads and how to make thousands from the web. Empty Promises or are they for real?
The thing about websites that business owners miss, we have learnt through all our years working with business owners, is they do not know what to ask when it comes to getting a great site. We get a site produced that just does not compel people to do something when they get there. You want your site to be producing people into good prospects. Well in this webinar you will find out how easy it is to get these things and how you too can have a site that works for you.
Come on this journey of Website Must Haves.
In this training webinar, you will learn:
• The biggest mistake website owners make.
• Understand your website commitment objective (purpose).
• What is the Web Sales Funnel?
• How often do you need to update your site and how easy is it to do?
• The tools needing to monitor your site success.
• Linking your site to the social media world.
• Marketing your website and what should you be doing.
Video Promos – Easy To Create, Publish & Market
Come and join us on this journey on how you can create quick and very powerful video promos for your business.
Technology these days has opened us up to have video at our finger tips and do not need to rely any more on the big expensive professionals.
During this webinar you will learn the 6 steps required to make your own video promotion for your business, as well as many more tips and tricks.
Included in this training are:
In this training webinar, you will learn:
- What to record (topics and subjects).
- 5 Major Points “Every Video” should have.
- Equipment Required.
- How to Market your newly created video.
Loading a video up onto Youtube
Business Discipline: The Key to Business Freedom
Discipline is not all about having stand over you screaming and yelling to ask for more. Discipline starts with you!
You can have the best product or service, the best marketing, the best team, though if you are missing Business Discipline then your business will not be as advanced as you want it to be.
People think of Discipline in a negative way, though during this webinar, you will learn that Business Discipline is really simple and easy. All it takes is just turning up and doing.
Martial Arts is related to discipline in a big way, though think about it, elite athletes have discipline to train, elite musicians have the discipline to be great in their field. As a business owners what discipline do you need to have the business Freedom you deserve?
Know Your Business Numbers.
Business ultimately is a numbers game. All different types of numbers: KPIs, benchmarks and the like – will tell you how you are performing and ultimately help you make the decisions to change.
It is amazing – once you know what to be looking at, you can then make those decisions to grow and sustain your business. You do not need to be an accountant to know the figures.
In this webinar we will take you through what numbers you should be tracking, what to do with the numbers and then how to make decisions once you have them.